- This event has passed.
Fire Watch & Hot Works Best Practices
June 22 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$250.00 – $300.00
CMI and the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) both emphasis extreme caution to any hot work in the construction/general industry environments. Hot work firs result in avoidable death, injury, and hundreds of millions of dollars in property loss each year. The course hosted by ABC Member Compliance Management International is designed to teach fire watch & hot work best practices but is not limited to the following:
- What is Hot Work?
- Hot Work Hazards
- Hot Work Danger: Facts & Figures
- Oxygen, Fuel, Ignition Definitions
- Ways to minimize hot work hazards (recognize, evaluate, control)
- Identify alternatives to hot work
- Case Studies: Construction/general industry common examples on projects or facilities
- Fires Extinguisher General Safety
- 30 minute, 60 minute, or 2 hour fire watch duties including fire monitoring
- How to establish proper fire watch timing based on your environment
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy