Bluebeam Revu for Site & Civil Projects
March 21 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$450.00
Bluebeam Revu is the most popular, and powerful, estimating and markup tool on the market today, and it’s ideal for customizing to industry-specific needs. Right out-of-the box, Revu tools work wonders for anyone in the Site/Civil industry. Add in a little more knowledge, and you can make Bluebeam Revu the primary tool for all your Site/Civil work, with custom tools, features, and calculations that can save you thousands of man-hours each year. This course will show you how to optimize, and customize, Bluebeam Revu specifically for use in the Site/Civil industry.
ZenTek Consultants, a certified Bluebeam Partner, will show you the most effective means of using the software you already own, so you can get the ROI you were hoping for. This eight (8) hour program is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Must attend all four sessions. This course is being held on 4 consecutive Thursdays March 21st, 28th, April 4th and April 11th.
Session 1: Preparing Site/Civil Documents
- Calibrating and Scaling Site Documents
- Defining Spaces and Places
- Linking to Places and Spaces
- Generating Bookmarks
Session 2: Common Tools for Site/Civil Work
- Creating and Re-Using Notes and Callouts
- Adding “to Scale” Markups and Sketches
- Working with Images and Photos
- Linking to Specifications, Details, and Files
Session 3: Site/Civil Related Functionality
- Working with Site Area and Volume Measurements
- Working with Linear Site Utilities
- Working with Site Structures and Appurtenances
- Site Logistics and SESC Tools
- Creating and Working with Layers
Session 4: Custom Site/Civil Tool Chests
- Creating Custom Civil/Site Tool Chests and Symbols
- Building Civil/Site Focused Takeoff Tools
- Distributing Tool Chests for Office & Field Work
- Creating Custom Columns & Statuses
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy