- This event has passed.
Playing by the Rules: Five Ways the new NLRB “Quickie” Election Rule will Impact Employers
December 8 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
Join Jon Landesman and Marc Furman from Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman, PC for a fast-paced and informative presentation on the NLRB’s “quickie” or “ambush” election rule and what it means for employers.
What you’ll learn:
- How the NLRB’s new rule makes union organizing easier
- How the new rule changes the timeline for elections and litigation surrounding elections
- How the new rule limits pre-election litigation and challenges to specific issues
- How the new rule allows workers to organize without formal or secret elections
- How the new rule will have far-reaching implications for employers and what employers need to consider moving forward in running their businesses
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy