- This event has passed.
Electrical Safety Awareness
May 11 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$250.00 – $300.00
The Compliance Management International Electrical Safety Awareness course is designed to teach high-risk workers, skilled trades, maintenance workers, and management on basic requirements of OSHA subpart S, NFPA 70E, and how to identify, reduce, or eliminate electrical safety hazards in their workplace. Electrical safe work practices including electrical safety principles, guidelines for qualification or personnel, job planning requirements and management/personal responsibility will be discussed on the subjects below:
- Introduction to Electrical Safety
- Identifying the Hazards
- OSHA Requirements
- General Onsite Electrical Safety (Case Studies/Examples)
- Safety related work practices
- Working on or near live parts (emphasis to approach boundaries/flash hazards)
- Personal Protective Equipment
This course is an awareness level course, more extensive NFPA 70E courses are offered separately.
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy