Effective Management of Difficult or Struggling Employees
December 11 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm$60.00
Onboarding, Corrective Feedback & Accountability
Employees are our greatest asset. Having clear expectations & measurements is essential in managing employee job performance, but what happens when things don’t go as planned? Since attrition costs companies 3X to 6X that person’s annual salary, managers need techniques to help their employees bring their performance back to expectations. This live seminar will review how to provide corrective feedback, boost performance, and hold the employee accountable for results while at the same time protecting your organization. You will leave with tips on how to set someone up for success, roadmaps for the corrective & coaching conversations, and guidance on driving empowerment and accountability. Plus, you will learn the one key thing, that if missing in an employee, is a “deal-breaker” for all managers.
Topics covered will include:
- Principles for identifying the right people for your team
- Examining how to set employees (and yourself) up for success
- Learning how to have a coaching conversation; moving from a Director approach to a Coaching approach, driving empowerment and accountability
- Exploring the principles for giving corrective feedback when necessary
- Learning how to empower your team members and stop putting out fires
- Guidance on maintaining the proper paperwork
Who should attend:
- Managers and Supervisors
- HR Professionals
Monday, December 11, 2023
12 – 3:30 p.m. (EST)
Dulcee Loehn, Owner, FocalPoint
This seminar is hosted by ABC of New Hampshire & Vermont. This chapter has opened up this virtual class to all ABC Members.
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy