- This event has passed.
Are you Ready for the Heat? A Discussion on Heat Stress Prevention and the OSHA National Emphasis Program
May 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Free Webinar hosted by ABC Member Compliance Management International
OSHA has a targeted program to protect workers across the nation from the increasing threat of heat-related illness. The National Emphasis Program (NEP) creates a nationwide enforcement mechanism for OSHA to proactively inspect workplaces for heat-related hazards in workplaces that have hazardous exposures to heat (outdoors and indoors). This webinar will provide information on the NEP and how businesses can comply.
We will discuss:
- OSHA guidance on Heat Stress Prevention
- Establishing a Heat Stress Prevention Program
- Measures business can take to limit heat exposure and avoid incidents
Who should attend?
- Operations and Facility Managers
- Plant Managers
- Construction Site Managers and Supervisors
- EHS Specialists and Representatives
- Human Resources Managers
Presenters from Compliance Management International:
Director Health & Safety Training Services
Director, Construction Health & Safety Services
Cancellation Policy: Registration is financially binding unless cancelled 1 week prior to the date of the class/event.
Read ABC East's Payment and Refund Policy